For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD5L antibody
See all CD5L primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to CD5L
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: QKGQWGTVCD DGWDIKDVAV LCRELGCGAA SGTPSGILYE PPAEKEQKVL IQSVSCTGTE DTLAQCEQEE VYDCSHDEDA GASCENPESS FSPVPEGVRL , corresponding to amino acids 41-140 of Human CD5L
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay play a role in the regulation of the immune system. Seems to play a role as an inhibitor of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, lymph node, thymus, bone marrow, and fetal liver, but not in non-lymphoid tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AAC-11 antibody
- AIM antibody
- API6 antibody
Anti-CD5L antibody images
References for Anti-CD5L antibody (ab54938)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"