CD62E (Selectin) Human ELISA Kit (ab45914)
- Product nameCD62E (Selectin) Human ELISA KitSee all CD62E kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 12 31.55ng/ml 0.272 0.86% B 12 4.22ng/ml 0.174 4.11% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% A 32 31.34ng/ml 0.477 1.52% B 32 4.18ng/ml 0.266 6.36%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 0.5 ng/ml
- Range1 ng/ml - 32 ng/ml
- Assay time2h 10m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s CD62E (Selectin) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of soluble CD62E in Human serum, plasma, buffered solutions and cell culture medium.
A monoclonal antibody specific for CD62E has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD62E concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD62E are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD62E present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant Human CD62E.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 200X Wash Buffer White 1 x 10ml 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7ml 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-CD62E antibody Red 1 x 0.3ml 2 x 0.3ml CD62E Control Silver 2 vials 4 vials CD62E Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit 2 units CD62E Standard Yellow 2 vials 4 vials Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 11ml 1 x 24ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl 4 x 5µl
- Research Areas
- FunctionCell-surface glycoprotein having a role in immunoadhesion. Mediates in the adhesion of blood neutrophils in cytokine-activated endothelium through interaction with PSGL1/SELPLG. May have a role in capillary morphogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 6 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD62 antigen-like family member E
- CD62E antigen
- E selectin
- E selectin precursor
- ELAM 1
- Endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecule 1
- Leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2
- Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2
- Selectin E (endothelial adhesion molecule 1)
- Selectin E (endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecule 1)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45914 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD62E (Selectin) Human ELISA Kit (ab45914)
ab45914 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.