CD62L (Selectin L) Human ELISA Kit (ab45917)
- Product nameCD62L (Selectin L) Human ELISA KitSee all CD62L kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Sample A 15 28ng/ml 1.3 4.6% Sample B 19 9ng/ml 0.5 5.5%
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity< 1 ng/ml
- Range1.6 ng/ml - 60 ng/ml
- Assay time1h 45m
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
Abcam’s CD62L (Selectin L) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of CD62L in Human serum, plasma, buffered solutions and cell culture medium.
A monoclonal antibody specific for CD62L has been coated onto the wells of the microtiter strips provided. Samples, including standards of known CD62L concentrations, control specimens or unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the standards or samples and a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for CD62L are simultaneously incubated. After washing, the enzyme Streptavidin-HRP, that binds the biotinylated antibody is added, incubated and washed. A TMB substrate solution is added which acts on the bound enzyme to induce a colored reaction product. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of CD62L present in the samples.
This kit will recognize both endogenous and recombinant Human CD62L.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 2 x 96 tests 10X Standard Diluent Buffer Black 1 x 25ml 1 x 25ml 200X Wash Buffer White 1 x 10ml 2 x 10ml Biotinylated Antibody Diluent Red 1 x 7ml 1 x 13ml Biotinylated anti-CD62L antibody Red 1 x 0.4ml 2 x 0.4ml CD62L Control Silver 2 vials 4 vials CD62L Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit 2 units CD62L Standard Yellow 2 vials 4 vials Chromogen TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 11ml 1 x 24ml HRP Diluent Red 1 x 23ml 1 x 23ml Stop Reagent Black 1 x 11ml 2 x 11ml Streptavidin-HRP 2 x 5µl 4 x 5µl
- RelevanceCD62L is a cell surface component that is a member of a family of adhesion/homing receptors. These play important roles in leukocyte-endothelial cell interactions. CD62L is composed of multiple domains: one homologous to lectins, one to epidermal growth factor, and two to the consensus repeat units found in C3/C4 binding proteins.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane; single-pass type I membrane protein.
- CD62 antigen ligand
- CD62 antigen-like family member L
- CD62L antigen
- gp90 MEL
- IgA nephropathy, susceptibility to, included
- L Selectin
- L selectin precursor
- LAM 1
- Leu 8
- Leukocyte adhesion molecule 1
- Leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1
- Leukocyte surface antigen Leu 8
- Leukocyte surface antigen Leu8
- Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 1
- Lyam 1
- Lymph node homing receptor
- Lymphocyte adhesion molecule 1
- Lymphocyte antigen 22
- Lymphocyte surface MEL-14 antigen
- Selectin L
- Selectin L (lymphocyte adhesion molecule 1)
- Selectin, lymphocyte
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45917 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD62L (Selectin L) Human ELISA Kit (ab45917)
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen R et al. Differentially expressed RNA from public microarray data identifies serum protein biomarkers for cross-organ transplant rejection and other conditions. PLoS Comput Biol 6: (2010). ELISA ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20885780) »