CD62P Monkey ELISA Kit (ab119554)
- Product nameCD62P Monkey ELISA KitSee all CD62P kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall < 10%
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity1.3 U/ml
- Range0.8 U/ml - 50 U/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Serum 76 % - %
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Monkey
- Product overview
Abcam’s CD62P Monkey in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for accurate quantitative measurement of Monkey CD62P concentrations in cell culture supernatant, and serum (baboon).
CD62P specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards and test samples are added to the wells and along with an HRP-conjugated CD62P detection antibody and the microplate is then incubated at room temperature. After the removal of unbound proteins by washing, TMB is used to visualize the HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the CD62P captured in the plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Assay Buffer Concentrate 1 x 5ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 50ml Adhesive Films 2 units Blue-Dye 1 x 400µl Green-Dye 1 x 400µl HRP-Conjugate anti-monkey CD62P monoclonal antibody 1 x 60µl Microplate coated with monoclonal antibody to monkey CD62P (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Monkey CD62P Standard Lyophilized (100 U/mL upon reconstitution) 2 vials Sample Diluent 1 x 12ml Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid) 1 x 15ml Streptavidin-HRP 1 x 150µl TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml
- Research Areas
- FunctionCa(2+)-dependent receptor for myeloid cells that binds to carbohydrates on neutrophils and monocytes. Mediates the interaction of activated endothelial cells or platelets with leukocytes. The ligand recognized is sialyl-Lewis X. Mediates rapid rolling of leukocyte rolling over vascular surfaces during the initial steps in inflammation through interaction with PSGL1.
- Tissue specificityStored in the alpha-granules of platelets and Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells. Upon cell activation by agonists, P-selectin is transported rapidly to the cell surface.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SELP may be a cause of susceptibility to ischemic stroke (ISCHSTR) [MIM:601367]; also known as cerebrovascular accident or cerebral infarction. A stroke is an acute neurologic event leading to death of neural tissue of the brain and resulting in loss of motor, sensory and/or cognitive function. Ischemic strokes, resulting from vascular occlusion, is considered to be a highly complex disease consisting of a group of heterogeneous disorders with multiple genetic and environmental risk factors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 9 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Antigen CD62
- CD62 antigen like family member P
- CD62 antigen-like family member P
- GMP 140
- Granule membrane protein 140
- Granule membrane protein 140kDa
- Granulocyte membrane protein
- Leukocyte endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3
- Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 3
- P selectin
- Platelet activation dependent granule external membrane protein
- Platelet activation dependent granule-external membrane protein
- Platelet alpha granule membrane protein
- Selectin P
- Selectin P (granule membrane protein 140kDa antigen CD62)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119554 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for CD62P Monkey ELISA Kit (ab119554)
ab119554 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.