For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Purification notesThe conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
- Clone numberMEM-259
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: The reagent is designed for Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells
Use 10 µl/ 100 µl of whole blood or 106 cells in suspension.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis antigen is associated with early stages of melanoma tumor progression. May play a role in growth regulation.
- Tissue specificityDysplastic nevi, radial growth phase primary melanomas, hematopoietic cells, tissue macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Lysosome membrane. Late endosome membrane. Also found in Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells. Located in platelet dense granules.
Information by UniProt
- Lysosomal associated membrane protein 3 antibody
- CD 63 antibody
- CD63 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"