For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberTEA3/18
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use 5µl/95µl PBS.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis antigen is associated with early stages of melanoma tumor progression. May play a role in growth regulation.
- Tissue specificityDysplastic nevi, radial growth phase primary melanomas, hematopoietic cells, tissue macrophages.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Lysosome membrane. Late endosome membrane. Also found in Weibel-Palade bodies of endothelial cells. Located in platelet dense granules.
Information by UniProt
- Lysosomal associated membrane protein 3 antibody
- CD 63 antibody
- CD63 antibody
Anti-CD63 antibody [TEA3/18] (Allophycocyanin) images
References for Anti-CD63 antibody [TEA3/18] (Allophycocyanin) (ab91220)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"