Anti-CD69 antibody [H1.2F3] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25491)
- Product nameAnti-CD69 antibody [H1.2F3] (PE/Cy5®)See all CD69 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionArmenian Hamster monoclonal [H1.2F3] to CD69 (PE/Cy5®)
- ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Tested applicationsFlow Cyt, IHC-Fr, IP, Cellular activation more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue / cell preparation: Y245 mouse dendritic epidermal T cell line.
- General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
This antibody augments PMA induced T cell proliferation, and induces redirected lysis of Fc receptor bearing target cells by NK cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, 0.20% Gelatin, PBS and stabilising agent.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Primary antibody notes This antibody augments PMA induced T cell proliferation, and induces redirected lysis of Fc receptor bearing target cells by NK cells.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberH1.2F3
- Light chain typelambda
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25491 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
In vitro T cell and NK cell activation: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in lymphocyte proliferation and functions as a signal transmitting receptor in lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and platelets.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells, B-cells, natural killer cells, neutrophils, eosinophils, epidermal Langerhans cells and platelets.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Developmental stageEarliest inducible cell surface glycoprotein acquired during lymphoid activation.
modificationsConstitutive Ser/Thr phosphorylation in both mature thymocytes and activated T-lymphocytes.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69) antibody
- Activation inducer molecule antibody
- AIM antibody
- BL-AC/P26 antibody
- BLAC/P26 antibody
- C-type lectin domain family 2 member C antibody
- CD69 antibody
- CD69 antigen (p60, early T-cell activation antigen) antibody
- CD69 antigen antibody
- CD69 molecule antibody
- CD69_HUMAN antibody
- CLEC2C antibody
- EA1 antibody
- Early activation antigen CD69 antibody
- Early lymphocyte activation antigen antibody
- Early T cell activation antigen p60 antibody
- Early T-cell activation antigen p60 antibody
- GP32/28 antibody
- Leu23 antibody
- Leukocyte surface antigen Leu-23 antibody
- MLR-3 antibody
- MLR3 antibody
References for Anti-CD69 antibody [H1.2F3] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25491)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sobel ES et al. Aberrant expression of the very early activation antigen on MRL/Mp-lpr/lpr lymphocytes. J Immunol 150:673-82 (1993). Read more (PubMed: 8380429) »
- Karlhofer FM & Yokoyama WM Stimulation of murine natural killer (NK) cells by a monoclonal antibody specific for the NK1.1 antigen. IL-2-activated NK cells possess additional specific stimulation pathways. J Immunol 146:3662-73 (1991). Read more (PubMed: 2026886) »