For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD7 antibody
See all CD7 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CD7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
A synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of Human CD7 protein.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/200 for 30 mins at RT.
Boil tissue section in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNot yet known.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD7 antigen (p41) antibody
- CD7 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD7 antibody (ab93746)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"