For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- Purity>95% by SDS-PAGE
- Purification notesPurified from ascites by DEAE chromatography and precipitation methods.
- Clone number3F3
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. ab170192-Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionPlays a role in B-cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Tissue specificityPre-B-cells and B-cells but not terminally differentiated plasma cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon engagement of the B-cell receptor, probably by LYN or SYK. Phosphorylation at Tyr-7 is important for interaction with PTPN6/SHP-1.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- B cell differentiation antigen CD72 antibody
- B-cell differentiation antigen CD72 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD72 antibody
References for Anti-CD72 antibody [3F3] (ab8091)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"