For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- FunctionPlays a role in B-cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Tissue specificityPre-B-cells and B-cells but not terminally differentiated plasma cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon engagement of the B-cell receptor, probably by LYN or SYK. Phosphorylation at Tyr-7 is important for interaction with PTPN6/SHP-1.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- B cell differentiation antigen CD72 antibody
- B-cell differentiation antigen CD72 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD72 antibody
References for Anti-CD72 antibody (ab46979)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"