For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR3571
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC: 1/100.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
Is unsuitable for Flow Cyt, IHC-P or IP.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a role in B-cell proliferation and differentiation.
- Tissue specificityPre-B-cells and B-cells but not terminally differentiated plasma cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon engagement of the B-cell receptor, probably by LYN or SYK. Phosphorylation at Tyr-7 is important for interaction with PTPN6/SHP-1.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- B cell differentiation antigen CD72 antibody
- B-cell differentiation antigen CD72 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD72 antibody
Anti-CD72 antibody [EPR3571] images
References for Anti-CD72 antibody [EPR3571] (ab92509)
This product has been referenced in:
- Kanagavelu S et al. TIR-domain-containing adapter-inducing interferon-ß (TRIF) regulates Th17-mediated intestinal immunopathology in colitis. Mucosal Immunol N/A:N/A (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 25073675) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"