Anti-CD73 antibody - N-terminal (ab71322)
- Product nameAnti-CD73 antibody - N-terminalSee all CD73 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD73 - N-terminal
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the N-terminal region of Human CD73, conjugated to KLH
- Positive control
- Y79 cell lysate; human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71322 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionHydrolyzes extracellular nucleotides into membrane permeable nucleosides.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in NT5E are the cause of calcification of joints and arteries (CAJA) [MIM:211800]. A condition characterized by adult-onset calcification of the lower extremity arteries, including the iliac, femoral and tibial arteries, and hand and foot capsule joints. Age of onset has been reported as early as the second decade of life, usually involving intense joint pain or calcification in the hands.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- 5' NT antibody
- 5' nucleotidase (CD73) antibody
- 5' nucleotidase precursor antibody
- 5' nucleotidase, ecto antibody
- 5' nucleotidase, ecto (CD73) antibody
- 5'-NT antibody
- 5'-nucleotidase antibody
- 5NTD_HUMAN antibody
- CD73 antibody
- CD73 antigen antibody
- E5NT antibody
- Ecto 5' nucleotidase antibody
- Ecto-5'-nucleotidase antibody
- eN antibody
- eNT antibody
- NT antibody
- NT5 antibody
- NT5E antibody
- NTE antibody
- Purine 5 Prime Nucleotidase antibody
Anti-CD73 antibody - N-terminal images
Anti-CD73 antibody - N-terminal (ab71322) at 1/100 dilution + Y79 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 63 kDa
Analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue using 1:50 ab71322. DAB staining.
References for Anti-CD73 antibody - N-terminal (ab71322)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lu XX et al. Expression and clinical significance of CD73 and hypoxia-inducible factor-1a in gastric carcinoma. World J Gastroenterol 19:1912-8 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23569336) »