For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab17147? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab17147 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Fang J et al. Prognostic significance of tumor infiltrating immune cells in oral squamous cell carcinoma. BMC Cancer 17:375 (2017).
- Lai C et al. OX40+ Regulatory T Cells in Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma Suppress Effector T-Cell Responses and Associate with Metastatic Potential. Clin Cancer Res 22:4236-48 (2016).
- Li H et al. Long-term health effects of persistent exposure to low-dose lr192 gamma-rays. Exp Ther Med 12:2695-2701 (2016).
Fluorescent Cell Imaging
- Au KK et al. STAT1-associated intratumoural TH1 immunity predicts chemotherapy resistance in high-grade serous ovarian cancer. J Pathol Clin Res 2:259-270 (2016).
- Engels CC et al. Immunological subtypes in breast cancer are prognostic for invasive ductal but not for invasive lobular breast carcinoma. Br J Cancer N/A:N/A (2014).
- Wheat R et al. Inflammatory cell distribution in primary merkel cell carcinoma. Cancers (Basel) 6:1047-64 (2014).
- Wang X et al. Human IP10-scFv and DC-induced CTL synergistically inhibit the growth of glioma in a xenograft model. Tumour Biol 35:7781-91 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"