Anti-CD8 antibody, prediluted (ab27089)
- Product nameAnti-CD8 antibody, predilutedSee all CD8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD8, prediluted
- Specificityab27089 binds the alpha chain of human CD8.
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide comprising the 13 C-terminal amino acids of the cytoplasmic domain of alpha chain of human CD8 molecule.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab27089 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionIdentifies cytotoxic/suppressor T-cells that interact with MHC class I bearing targets. CD8 is thought to play a role in the process of T-cell mediated killing. CD8 alpha chains binds to class I MHC molecules alpha-3 domains.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD8A are a cause of familial CD8 deficiency (CD8 deficiency) [MIM:608957]. Familial CD8 deficiency is a novel autosomal recessive immunologic defect characterized by absence of CD8+ cells, leading to recurrent bacterial infections.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsAll of the five most C-terminal cysteines form inter-chain disulfide bonds in dimers and higher multimers, while the four N-terminal cysteines do not.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- CD 8 antibody
- CD 8A antibody
- CD 8B antibody
- CD8 antibody
- CD8 antigen alpha polypeptide antibody
- CD8 antigen, alpha polypeptide (p32) antibody
- CD8A antibody
- CD8a antigen antibody
- CD8a molecule antibody
- CD8A_HUMAN antibody
- CD8B antibody
- CD8b antigen antibody
- CD8b antigen isoform 2 antibody
- CD8b molecule antibody
- CD8B protein antibody
- CD8B1 antibody
- Leu2 antibody
- Leu2 T lymphocyte antigen antibody
- Ly3 antibody
- LYT3 antibody
- MAL antibody
- MGC119115 antibody
- OKT8 T Cell antigen antibody
- p32 antibody
- T cell antigen Leu2 antibody
- T cell co receptor antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain antibody
- T cell surface glycoprotein CD8 beta chain antibody
- T lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu 2 antibody
- T-cell surface glycoprotein CD8 alpha chain antibody
- T-lymphocyte differentiation antigen T8/Leu-2 antibody
- T8 T cell antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD8 antibody, prediluted (ab27089)
ab27089 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.