For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD80 antibody
See all CD80 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to CD80
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
C-HLRVNQTFNWNTTK , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 222-235 of Human CD80 (NP_005182.1).
- Positive control
- Human Lymph Node and Human Tonsil lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106747 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
Anti-CD80 antibody images
References for Anti-CD80 antibody (ab106747)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"