Anti-CD82 antibody (ab66400)
- Product nameAnti-CD82 antibodySee all CD82 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CD82
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 250 to the C-terminus of Human CD82.
(Peptide available as ab71584.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Brain (Human) Tissue Lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66400 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).Can be blocked with Human CD82 peptide (ab71584).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/80. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22679510|
- FunctionAssociates with CD4 or CD8 and delivers costimulatory signals for the TCR/CD3 pathway.
- Tissue specificityLymphoid specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- 4F9 antibody
- Antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4 antibody
- C33 antibody
- C33 antigen antibody
- CD 82 antibody
- CD82 antibody
- Cd82 antibody
- CD82 antigen antibody
- CD82 molecule antibody
- CD82_HUMAN antibody
- GR 15 antibody
- GR15 antibody
- IA 4 antibody
- IA4 antibody
- Inducible membrane protein antibody
- Inducible membrane protein R2 antibody
- KAI 1 antibody
- KAI1 antibody
- Kangai 1 (suppression of tumorigenicity 6, prostate; CD82 antigen (R2 leukocyte antigen, antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4)) antibody
- Kangai 1 antibody
- Kangai1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai 1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai-1 antibody
- Metastasis suppressor Kangai1 antibody
- R2 antibody
- R2 leukocyte antigen antibody
- SAR 2 antibody
- SAR2 antibody
- ST 6 antibody
- ST6 antibody
- Suppression of tumorigenicity 6 antibody
- Suppression of tumorigenicity 6 prostate antibody
- Suppressor of tumorigenicity 6 antibody
- Suppressor of tumorigenicity 6 protein antibody
- Tetraspanin 27 antibody
- Tetraspanin-27 antibody
- Tetraspanin27 antibody
- Tspan 27 antibody
- Tspan-27 antibody
- Tspan27 antibody
Anti-CD82 antibody images
Anti-CD82 antibody (ab66400) at 1 µg/ml +
Brain (Human) Tissue Lysate - adult normal tissue (ab29466) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 2 minutes
ab66400 (1:80) staining CD82 in paraffin-embedded human tonsil tissue (left panel) using an automated system (Ventana Discovery). Right hand panel shows negative control (no primary antibody).
Using this protocol there is strong membrane staining of follicular dendritic cells, and the FDC network forming the structure of germinal centres is clearly highlighted by this antibody. There is associated weak staining of smaller cells in the interfollicar areas which may be T cells.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved in CC1 Cell Conditioning Buffer using Ventana Standard Retrieval programme. Slides were blocked in 3% H2O2 / 4 min / 37°C and incubated with ab66400 (1:80 dilution / 1 hour / 37°C). Sections then blocked (4mins / 37°C) and incubated with Dako swine anti-rabbit antibody (1:50, 28 min / 37°C). Staining was amplified and detected by incubation with Ventana Streptavidin ABC system (16 min / 37°C) and Ventana DAB map reagent (8 min / 37°C). Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped in DPX.
For manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ab66400 (1/50) staining CD82 in paraffin-embedded Mouse salivary gland tissue. Tissue underwent fixation in formaldehyde, peroxidase blocking, protein blocking and heat mediated antigen retrieval. The secondary antibody was goat anti rabbit/mouse conjugated to HRP. For further experimental details please refer to abreview.
Immunofluorescence analysis of HTR8/SVneo cell lines, staining CD82 (green) with ab66400. A FITC-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG (1/100) was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were detected by DAPI staining (blue).