For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab123494 is >95% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Clone numberHB15e
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Acetone fixation recommended.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab170190-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionMay play a significant role in antigen presentation or the cellular interactions that follow lymphocyte activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by activated lymphocytes, Langerhans cells and interdigitating reticulum cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- B cell activation 45kDa cell surface glycoprotein Ig superfamily antibody
- B cell activation protein antibody
- B-cell activation protein antibody
References for Anti-CD83 antibody [HB15e] (ab123494)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"