For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberMichel-19
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab18404-Rat monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
The suggested use of this antibody is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume.
- FunctionMay play a significant role in antigen presentation or the cellular interactions that follow lymphocyte activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by activated lymphocytes, Langerhans cells and interdigitating reticulum cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- B cell activation 45kDa cell surface glycoprotein Ig superfamily antibody
- B cell activation protein antibody
- B-cell activation protein antibody
Anti-CD83 antibody [Michel-19] (FITC) images
Flow Cytometry - Anti-CD83 antibody [Michel-19] (FITC) (ab48318)
Flow cytometry analysis of transfected mCD83 cells labelling CD83 with ab48318 at ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume.
References for Anti-CD83 antibody [Michel-19] (FITC) (ab48318)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"