For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab2215? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2215 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Salomon C et al. A gestational profile of placental exosomes in maternal plasma and their effects on endothelial cell migration. PLoS One 9:e98667 (2014).
- Rappa G et al. The nuclear pool of tetraspanin CD9 contributes to mitotic processes in human breast carcinoma. Mol Cancer Res 12:1840-50 (2014).
- Salomon C et al. Hypoxia-induced changes in the bioactivity of cytotrophoblast-derived exosomes. PLoS One 8:e79636 (2013).
- Atanackovic D et al. Role of interleukin 16 in multiple myeloma. J Natl Cancer Inst 104:1005-20 (2012).
- Singh AB et al. Juxtacrine activation of EGFR regulates claudin expression and increases transepithelial resistance. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 293:C1660-8 (2007).
- Singh AB et al. Membrane-associated HB-EGF modulates HGF-induced cellular responses in MDCK cells. J Cell Sci 117:1365-79 (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"