For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD9 antibody [MM2/57] (FITC)
See all CD9 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [MM2/57] to CD9 (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- SpecificityThis antibody recognises the human CD9 cell surface antigen (224kD).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Rabbit, Horse, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig, Monkey, Rhesus monkey
Human platelet membrane
- Positive control
- human peripheral blood platelets
- General notes
Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberMM2/57
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 10µl for 106 cells. ab91368-Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionInvolved in platelet activation and aggregation. Regulates paranodal junction formation. Involved in cell adhesion, cell motility and tumor metastasis. Required for sperm-egg fusion.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by a variety of hematopoietic and epithelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
modificationsProtein exists in three forms with molecular masses between 22 and 27 kDa, and is known to carry covalently linked fatty acids.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Tetraspanin 29 antibody
- 5H9 antibody
- 5H9 antigen antibody
Anti-CD9 antibody [MM2/57] (FITC) images
References for Anti-CD9 antibody [MM2/57] (FITC) (ab34162)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"