For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Note: Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberVJ1/20
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 5µl for 106 cells. ab126036-Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionInvolved in platelet activation and aggregation. Regulates paranodal junction formation. Involved in cell adhesion, cell motility and tumor metastasis. Required for sperm-egg fusion.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by a variety of hematopoietic and epithelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
modificationsProtein exists in three forms with molecular masses between 22 and 27 kDa, and is known to carry covalently linked fatty acids.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Tetraspanin 29 antibody
- 5H9 antibody
- 5H9 antigen antibody
Anti-CD9 antibody [VJ1/20] (CF405M) images
References for Anti-CD9 antibody [VJ1/20] (CF405M) (ab123624)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"