For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.16% Sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAffinity purified
- Primary antibody notesThis antibody has been shown to be useful in 'in vivo' and 'in vitro' studies of T cell depletion.
- Clone number30-H12
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 0.05µg for 106 cells.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [30-H12] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25694)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"