Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [OX7] (ab8872)
- Product nameAnti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [OX7]See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [OX7] to CD90 / Thy1
- SpecificityThis antibody recognises OX 7
- Tested applicationsRIA, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Rat thymocyte Thy-1 antigen
- General notesThis antibody is also known as Thy 1.1 and CD90
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberOX7
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8872 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|RIA||RIA: 1/10. (see Weber et al reference).
This product causes glomerulosclerosis when injected intravenously in rats and mice (see Narita et al reference).
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100. (see Stefanski et al reference).|
- FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
- CDw90 antibody
- FLJ33325 antibody
- MGC128895 antibody
- T25 antibody
- Theta antigen antibody
- Thy 1 antibody
- Thy 1 cell surface antigen antibody
- Thy 1 membrane glycoprotein antibody
- Thy 1 membrane glycoprotein precursor antibody
- Thy 1 T cell antigen antibody
- Thy 1.2 antibody
- Thy-1 antigen antibody
- Thy-1 membrane glycoprotein antibody
- Thy-1 T-cell antigen antibody
- Thy1 antibody
- Thy1 antigen antibody
- Thy1 T cell antigen antibody
- Thy1.1 antibody
- Thy1.2 antibody
- THY1_HUMAN antibody
- Thymus cell antigen 1, theta antibody
Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [OX7] images
PC12 cells were used for a FACS analysis with ab8872 that reacts with the rat Thy1.1. Cells were treated with ab8872 at a 1:100 dilution and subsequently with anti-murine IgG-FITC. A 90% shift is seen as compared to the non-treated control.
References for Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [OX7] (ab8872)
This product has been referenced in:
- Turner CM et al. The pattern of distribution of selected ATP-sensitive P2 receptor subtypes in normal rat kidney: an immunohistological study. Cells Tissues Organs 175:105-17 (2003). Read more (PubMed: 14605489) »
- Narita I et al. Identification of genes specifically expressed in chronic and progressive glomerulosclerosis. Kidney Int Suppl 63:S215-7 (1997). Read more (PubMed: 9407463) »