For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 16% Sucrose, PBS and stabilizing agent.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Primary antibody notesThis antibody has been shown to be useful in 'in vivo' and 'in vitro' studies of T cell depletion.
- Clone number30-H12
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 0.2µg for 106 cells. ab154434-Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [30-H12] (Allophycocyanin) (ab25557)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"