For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab112463 is purified from ascitic fluid via Protein G Chromatography.
- Clone number5a-8
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. in 50 µl per 106 cells.
ab18427-Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5a-8] (FITC) (ab112463)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"