For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (FITC)
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1 (FITC)
- ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Dog, Human, Pig, Non Human Primates
HEL erythroleukemia cells.
- Positive control
- General notes
The reagent is free of unconjugated FITC and adjusted for direct use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Note: BSA is high-grade protease free
Concentration information loading...
- PuritySize exclusion
- Clone number5E10
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 4µl for 106 cells. For Flow Cytometry analysis of human blood cells, use 4 µl reagent / 100 µl of whole blood or 10^6 cells in a suspension.
ab91356-Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
References for Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10] (FITC) (ab124527)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"