For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab44898? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab44898 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Hong S et al. Immunohistological localization of endogenous unlabeled stem cells in wounded skin. J Histochem Cytochem 62:276-85 (2014).
- Beissert S et al. Impaired cutaneous immune responses in Thy-1-deficient mice. J Immunol 161:5296-302 (1998).
- Fujita N et al. Aggregation of Thy-1 glycoprotein induces thymocyte apoptosis through activation of CPP32-like proteases. Exp Cell Res 232:400-6 (1997).
- Kroczek RA et al. Thy-1 functions as a signal transduction molecule in T lymphocytes and transfected B lymphocytes. Nature 322:181-4 (1986).
- Williams AF & Gagnon J Neuronal cell Thy-1 glycoprotein: homology with immunoglobulin. Science 216:696-703 (1982).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"