For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberIBL-1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 1µg for 106 cells. ab18403-Rat monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [IBL-1] (Biotin) images
References for Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [IBL-1] (Biotin) (ab117755)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"