For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8872? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8872 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Shang L et al. Calpain: a molecule to induce AIF-mediated necroptosis in RGC-5 following elevated hydrostatic pressure. BMC Neurosci 15:63 (2014).
- Turner CM et al. The pattern of distribution of selected ATP-sensitive P2 receptor subtypes in normal rat kidney: an immunohistological study. Cells Tissues Organs 175:105-17 (2003).
- Narita I et al. Identification of genes specifically expressed in chronic and progressive glomerulosclerosis. Kidney Int Suppl 63:S215-7 (1997).
- Baker-Cairns BJ et al. Contributions of donor and host blood vessels in CNS allografts. Exp Neurol 142:36-46 (1996).
- Fukuda K et al. Role of endothelin as a mitogen in experimental glomerulonephritis in rats. Kidney Int 49:1320-9 (1996).
- Stefanski V et al. Impact of social confrontation on rat CD4 T cells bearing different CD45R isoforms. Brain Behav Immun 10:364-79 (1996).
- Weber RJ et al. Regional distribution and density of Thy 1.1 in rat brain and its relation to subpopulations of neurons. J Neuroimmunol 17:137-45 (1988).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"