For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clone numberHI156
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use 20µl for 106 cells. ab91364-Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionInvolved in T-cell adhesion processes. It is involved in spontaneous rosette formation with erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD99 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 12E7 antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal 12E7, Y homolog antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 12E7, F21 and O13 antibody
References for Anti-CD99 antibody [HI156] (Allophycocyanin) (ab91300)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"