For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Tris HCl, stabilizing protein, pH 7.6
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone numberHO36-1.1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: Ready-to-use. Staining of formalin/paraffin tissues REQUIRES boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in T-cell adhesion processes. It is involved in spontaneous rosette formation with erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD99 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- 12E7 antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal 12E7, Y homolog antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibodies 12E7, F21 and O13 antibody
References for Anti-CD99 antibody [HO36-1.1], prediluted (ab74278)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"