For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa).
- RelevanceCDA08 belongs to the TIP family. It has a modulator of T-cell function and also has a protective effect in graft versus host disease model. It is ubiquitously expressed.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell Membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein.
- Integrin alpha FG GAP repeat containing protein 1 antibody
- T cell immunomodulatory protein antibody
- TIP antibody
- TIP1 antibody
Anti-CDA08 antibody images
References for Anti-CDA08 antibody (ab67583)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"