For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
- RelevanceCDA08 belongs to the TIP family. It has a modulator of T-cell function and also has a protective effect in graft versus host disease model. It is ubiquitously expressed.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell Membrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein.
- Integrin alpha FG GAP repeat containing protein 1 antibody
- T cell immunomodulatory protein antibody
- TIP antibody
- TIP1 antibody
Anti-CDA08 antibody images
Western blot - CDA08 antibody (ab81413)
References for Anti-CDA08 antibody (ab81413)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"