For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: 100% Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 58.5 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay play an important role in testicular development and spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed at high levels in the testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytidine and deoxycytidylate deaminase family.
Information by UniProt
- bA103J18.1 antibody
- CDAC1_HUMAN antibody
- CDADC1 antibody
Anti-CDADC1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-CDADC1 antibody (ab118097)
All lanes : Anti-CDADC1 antibody (ab118097) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : CDADC1 transfected lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 58.5 kDa
Immunoprecipitation - Anti-CDADC1 antibody (ab118097)
Immunoprecipitation of CDADC1 transfected lysate using ab118097 and Protein A Magnetic Bead, and immunoblotted with CDADC1 purified mouse polyclonal antibody.
References for Anti-CDADC1 antibody (ab118097)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"