For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- bA346C16.3 antibody
- CDC2 related protein kinase 6 antibody
- CDC2-related protein kinase 6 antibody
Anti-CDC2L6 antibody images
Western blot - CDC2L6 antibody (ab67842)
All lanes : Anti-CDC2L6 antibody (ab67842) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : CDC2L6 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CDC2L6 antibody (ab67842)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"