For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IF/ICC: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCo-chaperone that binds to numerous kinases and promotes their interaction with the Hsp90 complex, resulting in stabilization and promotion of their activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC37 family.
modificationsConstitutively sumoylated by UBE2I.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CDC 37 antibody
- Cdc37 antibody
- CDC37 cell division cycle 37 homolog antibody
Anti-Cdc37 antibody images
Immunofluorescence - Cdc37 antibody (ab56958)
Cdc37 antibody (ab56958) used in immunofluorescence at 10ug/ml on HeLa cells.
IHC-P - Cdc37 antibody (ab56958)
Cdc37 antibody (ab56958) used in immunohistochemistry at 1ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human malignant lymphoma, diffuse large B tissue.
Western blot - Cdc37 antibody (ab56958)
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Cdc37 antibody (ab56958) at 1ug/lane + HL-60 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-Cdc37 antibody (ab56958)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"