For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- FunctionCo-chaperone that binds to numerous proteins and promotes their interaction with Hsp70 and Hsp90.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, heart, kidney, liver, placenta and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC37 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CD37L_HUMAN antibody
- CDC37 cell division cycle 37 homolog like 1 antibody
- CDC37-like 1 antibody
Anti-CDC37L1 antibody images
References for Anti-CDC37L1 antibody (ab96667)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"