For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab41429? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab41429 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Gaitanos TN et al. Tiam-Rac signaling mediates trans-endocytosis of ephrin receptor EphB2 and is important for cell repulsion. J Cell Biol 214:735-52 (2016).
- Canault M et al. Human CalDAG-GEFI gene (RASGRP2) mutation affects platelet function and causes severe bleeding. J Exp Med 211:1349-62 (2014).
- Kim JY et al. The RhoG/ELMO1/Dock180 Signaling Module Is Required for Spine Morphogenesis in Hippocampal Neurons. J Biol Chem 286:37615-24 (2011).
- Haebig K et al. ARHGEF7 (BETA-PIX) Acts as Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor for Leucine-Rich Repeat Kinase 2. PLoS One 5:e13762 (2010).
- Khusial PR et al. Src activates Abl to augment Robo1 expression in order to promote tumor cell migration. Oncotarget 1:198-209 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"