Anti-CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha antibody (ab95880)
- Product nameAnti-CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha antibodySee all CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha
- Tested applicationsIP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Dog, Rhesus monkey, Chinese Hamster, Orangutan, Bat
A region between residue 1560 and 1610 of human CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha using the numbering given in entry (CAH71185.1)
- Positive control
- HeLa cytoplasmic lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate buffer, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95880 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
- FunctionMay act as a downstream effector of CDC42 in cytoskeletal reorganization. Contributes to the actomyosin contractility required for cell invasion, through the regulation of MYPT1 and thus MLC2 phosphorylation.
- Tissue specificityAbundant in the heart, brain, skeletal muscle, kidney, and pancreas, with little or no expression in the lung and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. DMPK subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 CNH domain.
Contains 1 CRIB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 phorbol-ester/DAG-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Displays a dispersed punctate distribution and concentrates along the cell periphery, especially at the leading edge and cell-cell junction. This concentration is PH-domain dependent.
- Entrez Gene: 100054548 Horse
- Entrez Gene: 8476 Human
- Entrez Gene: 226751 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 114116 Rat
- GenBank: NP_003598 Human
- GenBank: NP_055641 Human
- Omim: 603412 Human
- SwissProt: Q5VT25 Human
- SwissProt: Q3UU96 Mouse
- SwissProt: O54874 Rat
- Unigene: 35433 Human
- Unigene: 259655 Mouse
- Unigene: 10871 Rat
- A930014J19Rik antibody
- CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha (DMPK like) antibody
- CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha antibody
- CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha dmpk like antibody
- CDC42 binding protein kinase beta antibody
- CDC42-binding protein kinase alpha antibody
- CDC42BPA antibody
- DKFZp686L1738 antibody
- DKFZp686P1738 antibody
- DMPK like antibody
- DMPK-like alpha antibody
- FLJ23347 antibody
- KIAA0451 antibody
- MGC189823 antibody
- MRCK alpha antibody
- mrck antibody
- mrcka antibody
- MRCKA_HUMAN antibody
- Myotonic dystrophy kinase related CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha antibody
- Myotonic dystrophy kinase-related CDC42-binding kinase alpha antibody
- Myotonic dystrophy protein kinase-like alpha antibody
- OTTHUMP00000035727 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000035728 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000035729 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000035730 antibody
- pk428 antibody
- RP5-1087E8.4 antibody
- Ser thr protein kinase PK428 antibody
- Ser thr protein kinase related to the myotonic dystrophy protein kinase antibody
- Serine/threonine protein kinase MRCK alpha antibody
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase MRCK alpha antibody
Anti-CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha antibody images
Detection of Human CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha by Immunoprecipitation, using ab95880 at 3µg/mg lysate. Image shows immunoprecipitated CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha detected with post IP WB, loading 20% of IP and using HeLa whole cell lysate at 1mg, with a95880 at 1 µg/ml in lane 1, an antibody recognising a downstream epitope in lane 2 and control IgG in lane 3. Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 10 seconds.
References for Anti-CDC42 binding protein kinase alpha antibody (ab95880)
ab95880 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.