For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 22 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa).
- RelevanceCDC42EP5 belongs to a family of CDC42 binding proteins that induce actin filament assembly, leading to changes in cell shape.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoskeleton. Membrane; extrinsic to membrane.
- Binder of Rho GTPase 3 like antibody
- Binder of Rho GTPases 3 antibody
- BORG3 antibody
Anti-CDC42EP5 antibody images
Western blot - CDC42EP5 antibody (ab75004)
All lanes : Anti-CDC42EP5 antibody (ab75004) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 15 kDa
Observed band size : 22 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 26 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CDC42EP5 antibody (ab75004)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"