For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab86617 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceCDC42EP5 belongs to a family of CDC42 binding proteins that induce actin filament assembly, leading to changes in cell shape.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoskeleton. Membrane; extrinsic to membrane.
- Binder of Rho GTPase 3 like antibody
- Binder of Rho GTPases 3 antibody
- BORG3 antibody
Anti-CDC42EP5 antibody images
Western blot - CDC42EP5 antibody (ab86617)
Anti-CDC42EP5 antibody (ab86617) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 15 kDa
Observed band size : <21 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CDC42EP5 antibody (ab86617)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"