For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Corresponding phospho antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionInvolved in the initiation of DNA replication. Also participates in checkpoint controls that ensure DNA replication is completed before mitosis is initiated.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC6/cdc18 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The protein is nuclear in G1 and cytoplasmic in S-phase cells.
Information by UniProt
- Cdc 18L antibody
- Cdc 6 antibody
- CDC18 (cell division cycle 18, S.pombe, homolog) like antibody
Anti-Cdc6 antibody images
Western blot - Cdc6 antibody (ab53696)
All lanes : Anti-Cdc6 antibody (ab53696) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HT29 cell extract
Lane 2 : HT29 cell extract with the immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 63 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Cdc6 antibody (ab53696)
Immunohistological staining using ab53696 (1/50) in human lung carcinoma. The right picture is ab53696 treated with immunogen peptide. Antigen retrieval was used with citrate buffer, pH 6.
References for Anti-Cdc6 antibody (ab53696)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"