For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab20150? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab20150 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Evrin C et al. In the absence of ATPase activity, pre-RC formation is blocked prior to MCM2-7 hexamer dimerization. Nucleic Acids Res 41:3162-72 (2013).
- Evrin C et al. The ORC/Cdc6/MCM2-7 complex facilitates MCM2-7 dimerization during prereplicative complex formation. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2013).
- Ikui AE et al. A yeast GSK-3 kinase Mck1 promotes Cdc6 degradation to inhibit DNA re-replication. PLoS Genet 8:e1003099 (2012).
- Zhang JY et al. Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1/c-Jun-NH2-kinase signaling promotes human neoplasia. Cancer Res 67:3827-34 (2007).
- Perkins G et al. Separate SCF(CDC4) recognition elements target Cdc6 for proteolysis in S phase and mitosis. EMBO J 20:4836-45 (2001).
- Donovan S et al. Cdc6p-dependent loading of Mcm proteins onto pre-replicative chromatin in budding yeast. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94:5611-6 (1997).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"