For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab71126 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in the initiation of DNA replication. Also participates in checkpoint controls that ensure DNA replication is completed before mitosis is initiated.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC6/cdc18 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The protein is nuclear in G1 and cytoplasmic in S-phase cells.
Information by UniProt
- Cdc 18L antibody
- Cdc 6 antibody
- CDC18 (cell division cycle 18, S.pombe, homolog) like antibody
Anti-Cdc6 antibody - N-terminal images
References for Anti-Cdc6 antibody - N-terminal (ab71126)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"