For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR759Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionInvolved in the initiation of DNA replication. Also participates in checkpoint controls that ensure DNA replication is completed before mitosis is initiated.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC6/cdc18 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. The protein is nuclear in G1 and cytoplasmic in S-phase cells.
Information by UniProt
- Cdc 18L antibody
- Cdc 6 antibody
- CDC18 (cell division cycle 18, S.pombe, homolog) like antibody
Anti-Cdc6 (phospho S54) antibody [EPR759Y] images
Western blot - Cdc6 (phospho S54) antibody [EPR759Y] (ab75809)
All lanes : Anti-Cdc6 (phospho S54) antibody [EPR759Y] (ab75809) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji +
FBS cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 63 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Cdc6 (phospho S54) antibody [EPR759Y] (ab75809)
Immunofluorescent staining of Cdc6 in HeLa cells using ab75809 at 1/100 dilution.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"