Anti-CDK1 antibody [E161] (ab32384)
- Product nameAnti-CDK1 antibody [E161]See all CDK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [E161] to CDK1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow
Synthetic peptide corresponding to internal residues of Human CDK1.
- Positive control
- WB: HeLa cell lysate. IHC-P: Human lymphoma.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberE161
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32384 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
- FunctionPlays a key role in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle. It is required in higher cells for entry into S-phase and mitosis. p34 is a component of the kinase complex that phosphorylates the repetitive C-terminus of RNA polymerase II.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is found in breast cancer tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- FormCDK1 can be located to the Nucleus, cytoplasm and Mithocondria. It's cytoplasmic during interphase and reversibly translocated from cytoplasm to the nucleus when phosphorilated before G2-M transition when associated with cyclin-B1. Accumulates in mitochondria in G2-arrested cells upon DNA-damage.
- Cdc 2 antibody
- Cdc2 antibody
- CDC28A antibody
- CDK 1 antibody
- CDK1 antibody
- CDK1_HUMAN antibody
- CDKN1 antibody
- CELL CYCLE CONTROLLER CDC2 antibody
- Cell division control protein 2 antibody
- Cell division control protein 2 homolog antibody
- Cell division cycle 2 G1 to S and G2 to M antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 1 antibody
- Cell Divsion Cycle 2 Protein antibody
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase 1 antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 1 antibody
- DKFZp686L20222 antibody
- MGC111195 antibody
- p34 Cdk1 antibody
- p34 Protein Kinase antibody
- P34CDC2 antibody
Anti-CDK1 antibody [E161] images
Ab32384, at a 1/50 dilution, staining Cdc2 in paraffin embedded human lymphoma tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry.
All lanes : Anti-CDK1 antibody [E161] (ab32384) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : SKBR3 cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
References for Anti-CDK1 antibody [E161] (ab32384)
This product has been referenced in:
- Li L et al. Cdk1 interplays with Oct4 to repress differentiation of embryonic stem cells into trophectoderm. FEBS Lett 586:4100-7 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 23108051) »
- Zhong W et al. Sonoporation induces apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in human promyelocytic leukemia cells. Ultrasound Med Biol 37:2149-59 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 22033133) »