Anti-CDK1 antibody [E53] (ab32030)
- Product nameAnti-CDK1 antibody [E53]See all CDK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [E53] to CDK1
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (Human).
- Positive control
- WB: Hela cell lysate.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityWhole Cell Lysate
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberE53
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32030 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).
Is unsuitable for FACS, ICC or IHC.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPlays a key role in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle. It is required in higher cells for entry into S-phase and mitosis. p34 is a component of the kinase complex that phosphorylates the repetitive C-terminus of RNA polymerase II.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is found in breast cancer tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- FormCDK1 can be located to the Nucleus, cytoplasm and Mithocondria. It's cytoplasmic during interphase and reversibly translocated from cytoplasm to the nucleus when phosphorilated before G2-M transition when associated with cyclin-B1. Accumulates in mitochondria in G2-arrested cells upon DNA-damage.
- Cdc 2 antibody
- Cdc2 antibody
- CDC28A antibody
- CDK 1 antibody
- CDK1 antibody
- CDK1_HUMAN antibody
- CDKN1 antibody
- CELL CYCLE CONTROLLER CDC2 antibody
- Cell division control protein 2 antibody
- Cell division control protein 2 homolog antibody
- Cell division cycle 2 G1 to S and G2 to M antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 1 antibody
- Cell Divsion Cycle 2 Protein antibody
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase 1 antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 1 antibody
- DKFZp686L20222 antibody
- MGC111195 antibody
- p34 Cdk1 antibody
- p34 Protein Kinase antibody
- P34CDC2 antibody
Anti-CDK1 antibody [E53] images
Anti-CDK1 antibody [E53] (ab32030) at 1/5000 dilution + Hela cell lysate
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CDK1 antibody [E53] (ab32030)
ab32030 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.