Anti-CDK1 (phospho Y15) antibody (ab47594)
- Product nameAnti-CDK1 (phospho Y15) antibodySee all CDK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to CDK1 (phospho Y15)
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for Cdc2.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthesized phosphopeptide derived from human Cdc2 around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 15 (G-T-YP-G-V)
- Positive control
- HepG2 cell extract.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47594 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
- FunctionPlays a key role in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle. It is required in higher cells for entry into S-phase and mitosis. p34 is a component of the kinase complex that phosphorylates the repetitive C-terminus of RNA polymerase II.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2 is found in breast cancer tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- FormCDK1 can be located to the Nucleus, cytoplasm and Mithocondria. It's cytoplasmic during interphase and reversibly translocated from cytoplasm to the nucleus when phosphorilated before G2-M transition when associated with cyclin-B1. Accumulates in mitochondria in G2-arrested cells upon DNA-damage.
- Cdc 2 antibody
- Cdc2 antibody
- CDC28A antibody
- CDK 1 antibody
- CDK1 antibody
- CDK1_HUMAN antibody
- CDKN1 antibody
- CELL CYCLE CONTROLLER CDC2 antibody
- Cell division control protein 2 antibody
- Cell division control protein 2 homolog antibody
- Cell division cycle 2 G1 to S and G2 to M antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 1 antibody
- Cell Divsion Cycle 2 Protein antibody
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase 1 antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 1 antibody
- DKFZp686L20222 antibody
- MGC111195 antibody
- p34 Cdk1 antibody
- p34 Protein Kinase antibody
- P34CDC2 antibody
Anti-CDK1 (phospho Y15) antibody images
Anti-CDK1 (phospho Y15) antibody (ab47594) at 1/500 dilution + HepG2 cell extract
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CDK1 (phospho Y15) antibody (ab47594)
This product has been referenced in:
- Caretti V et al. WEE1 kinase inhibition enhances the radiation response of diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas. Mol Cancer Ther 12:141-50 (2013). WB ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23270927) »
- Lyons J et al. MC1R and cAMP signaling inhibit cdc25B activity and delay cell cycle progression in melanoma cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:13845-50 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23908401) »