For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibody
See all Cdk2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to Cdk2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: QLFRIFRTLG TPDEVVWPGV TSMPDYKPSF PKWARQDFSK VVPPLDEDGR SLLSQMLHYD PNKRISAKAA LAHPFFQDVT KPVPHLRL, corresponding to amino acids 211-298 of Human Cdk2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- CDC28 antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody images
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody (ab54513)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"