Anti-Cdk2 antibody [AN4.3] (ab6433)
- Product nameAnti-Cdk2 antibody [AN4.3]See all Cdk2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AN4.3] to Cdk2
- SpecificityReacts with human, mouse and xenopus cdk2. Does not recognise other cdks.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Xenopus laevis
Human cdk2 (cyclin-dependent kinase 2) recombinant protein
- EpitopeThe epitope is at the C-terminus.
- Positive control
- HeLa nuclear extract.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPhosphate buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberAN4.3
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6433 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 33 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/160. Incubate for 1 hour.|
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase antibody
- cdc2-related protein kinase antibody
- Cdk 2 antibody
- CDK2 antibody
- CDK2_HUMAN antibody
- Cell devision kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division kinase 2 antibody
- Cell division protein kinase 2 antibody
- Cyclin dependent kinase 2 antibody
- cyclin dependent kinase 2-alpha antibody
- Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 antibody
- p33 protein kinase antibody
- p33(CDK2) antibody
Anti-Cdk2 antibody [AN4.3] images
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Western blot using ab6433 at 5
Lane 1: HeLa
Lane 2: 293
Lane 3: mouse myeloid cells.
Julian Gannon, CRUK.
ab6433 staining human MDA-MB-436 breast cancer cells by Flow Cytometery. Cells were treated with Trypsin/EDTA for 5 minutes, sample buffer prepared as 5%FCS in PBS and gating was done on live non apoptotic cells. The primary antibody diluted 1/160 and incubated with sample for 1 hour at 4°C. A FITC conjugated horse polyclonal to mouse IgG, diluted 1/200 was used as secondary.
References for Anti-Cdk2 antibody [AN4.3] (ab6433)
This product has been referenced in:
- Li VC et al. Gap 1 phase length and mouse embryonic stem cell self-renewal. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:12550-5 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22802651) »
- Chong HZ et al. In vitro cytotoxicity of Strobilanthes crispus ethanol extract on hormone dependent human breast adenocarcinoma MCF-7 cell. BMC Complement Altern Med 12:35 (2012). Flow Cyt . Read more (PubMed: 22471785) »